New for 2020
Arduinbo MKR 1000 compatible leaf sensor data logger technology desgined for agronomists and aeroponics, hydroponics & drip irrigation control systems specialists.
This device measures and transmits water levels of live plants directly to Google Drive Spread sheets uses a Arduino MKR 1000 Wifi (not supplied).
The Arduino MKR 1000 module and this proprietary data logger unit can transmit leaf sensor reading WiFi data to the cloud - indoors and outdoors (140 ft)
- Leaf Sensor Ports with voltage excite ( 3 ea.)
- I/O Input (2 ea.)
- I/O Output (2 ea.)
- Arduino MKR series compatible
- Sketch Code included
Easy to Use: Simply affix the Leaf Sensor to a healthy plant leaf and begin monitoring the indirect measurement of leaf turgidity (moisture level).
Applications (partial list): Earth & Plant Sciences / Irrigation Control / Water Management / Weather Stations / Research / Education / Agronomists / Consultants
- 1 ea. data logger board
- 1 ea. Leaf Sensor Rev3 with micro-connector
- 1 ea. Cable (10 ft) with micro-connector
- Mounting holes
- 1-year Limited Warranty
- Open source sketch code for Wifi/Serial for Google Drive Spread sheet - so simple!
Leaf Sensor data
- Wifi/Serial for Google Drive Spread sheets
- Instant updates
- So easy!
Leaf Sensor not included - order separately
Optional Equipment from AgriHouse
Introductory Price/ea: $249.99 Limited Offer